1) We know London and all the surrounding rural areas, too!
2) We’ve viewed thousands of homes…We know what to look for and will help you discover potential pitfalls in every home we view with you. We have experience in renovation, too!
3) We are computer savvy – staying connected to you and to new information, listings, and processes.
4) Our earned reputation in the industry will benefit you – Other Realtors know us to be organized, easy to communicate with, knowledgeable, co-operative and for having buyers that are pre-qualified and educated. This gives you the advantage in multiple offer situations and during any negotiations .
5) We care and know about the things that are important to you …like schools, amenities, resale potential and much more.
6) Our past clients will tell you that we represented them well and looked out for their best interests – We will do this for you too. This involves details of the house, details about the contract and many other aspects both tangible and intangible.
7) We do what we say we will do – 85% of our business is from past clients and referrals. Integrity is a vital part of how we work.
8) You will enjoy working with us – The details are important but we also have fun! We are happy to provide references.
9) We love to negotiate and we do it a lot – and are very happy to do it on your behalf!
10) We are “On Duty” – Christine and Myra are a team for 18 years for a reason. You will never be serviced by an agent doing us a favour because we are away. One of us will always be there and both of us care about you.
11) We are experienced in dealing with Builders and with Private Sales – In both of those cases, they are naturally looking out for their best interest. We would be your advocate.
12) Success and Experience – We are repeat recipients of 3 Prestigious Re/Max Awards: Re/Max 100% Club, Re/Max Platinum Award and Re/Max Hall of Fame. This puts Christine and Myra in the top 3% of Re/Max agents in North America. Christine has been licensed since 1986 and Myra since 1994.
Call or Email. Let us know how we can help you!
Your privacy and email are safe with us.